WELCOME TO MY BLOG

im trying to fill up my blog so it doesnt look boring so if you see random things here and there... thats why! I dont really now what in supposed to do on this text thing soooo WELCOME TO MY BLOG, comment if you please browse if you wish and ENNNJOYY :D



Wednesday 28 September 2011

one time she punched me in the face.... IT WAS AWSOME

I like this post so its going to be in purple :D so in music we were put into groups and were told we had to make and opera firstly our class had to pick a theme whichh if you dont get from the title is (drum roll please) MEANGIRLS :L i LOVE  mean girls its like my fAVORITE MOVIE  if its not what could yours possibly be? nothing could ever live up to the awsomeness of meangirls and if you havent watched it.... GO WATCH IT

No comments:

Post a Comment