WELCOME TO MY BLOG

im trying to fill up my blog so it doesnt look boring so if you see random things here and there... thats why! I dont really now what in supposed to do on this text thing soooo WELCOME TO MY BLOG, comment if you please browse if you wish and ENNNJOYY :D



Wednesday 2 May 2012

its raining... just a tad.

hola,
badadadada
lalala

yesterday i got rained on...
its true the clouds opened up and let its water drop...
so much for the first day of summer... whoop-d-doo
I have a cold and cough now :(
let me insight you on how this all happened...
I went on a class retreat yesterday in Wicklow. it was supposed to be an outside retreat were we get in one with nature but we spent half the day in the visitors center because well it rained and rained and rained and rained.
after lunch we went out side to continue the retreat and even though i brought my umbrella I got home and looked like I had a shower...
it was fun though and I liked the way it rained  BECAUSE IF IT DIDN'T IT WOULDN'T BE AN ADVENTURE!

imma go now :)
todaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment