WELCOME TO MY BLOG

im trying to fill up my blog so it doesnt look boring so if you see random things here and there... thats why! I dont really now what in supposed to do on this text thing soooo WELCOME TO MY BLOG, comment if you please browse if you wish and ENNNJOYY :D



Thursday 15 March 2012

i am aching

hola los gentes,
Yesterday as part of the wonders of Ty we went on a trip to Brave Force and there we took part in a assault course.... it was 3.5 k which isn't bad say walking but adding in the running and the obstacles it was imposable! It was really fun don't get me wrong and I came in like 7 place out of all Ty's which is pretty good.
the bad thing was that I turned blue, I looked like a giant smurf! my lips were the worst and I was cold for the rest of the day... also my needs look like they have just been attacked or something!
its all worth it though and it was one of the best things we have done all year long <3
TOMORROW I AM GOING TO BE IN PAIN..
adios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment