WELCOME TO MY BLOG

im trying to fill up my blog so it doesnt look boring so if you see random things here and there... thats why! I dont really now what in supposed to do on this text thing soooo WELCOME TO MY BLOG, comment if you please browse if you wish and ENNNJOYY :D



Wednesday 9 November 2011

work experiance HERE I COME!

Next Monday i am heading into the world of work.... woohoo! but I'm still going to be in a school because that's where I'm working :) but its all good imma cope, and instead if being the student I'm going to be the BOSS mwahahaha :) but i like kids and i like to have fun so i can be a fun teacher, how doesn't like to have fun?... well my friend sally says shes like a sloth because she sleeps all the time but that's different, i think... anyway having fun is fun and you need fun in your life to jazz it up!!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun! What is you job going to be? What grade are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i was teaching in a primary school for the week it was really fun, im in 4th year

    ReplyDelete