WELCOME TO MY BLOG

im trying to fill up my blog so it doesnt look boring so if you see random things here and there... thats why! I dont really now what in supposed to do on this text thing soooo WELCOME TO MY BLOG, comment if you please browse if you wish and ENNNJOYY :D



Wednesday 26 October 2011

he's well fit... not in that way...

hey gurl hey,
 im doing gaisce this year with the school and i have to pick
1. physical activity with a reason for it.
2. comunity work
3. a new talent.

i have no idea what im doing for my new talent
for my community work i am going to help out in guides for a cople of weeks
and for my physical activity i go to get fit on monday... to get fit and i joined a gym :) also to get fit, i joined with my friend roisin. our instucter was lke a proper body builder is was crazy :L

No comments:

Post a Comment