WELCOME TO MY BLOG

im trying to fill up my blog so it doesnt look boring so if you see random things here and there... thats why! I dont really now what in supposed to do on this text thing soooo WELCOME TO MY BLOG, comment if you please browse if you wish and ENNNJOYY :D



Thursday 15 September 2011

jc newsss

alrighty, jc results just came out yesterday, was like so scared but then i got like back and i must say I've done pretty well! moving on from the results to the more important news the after party at time! a buzz in a half. got ready in mi gafff ya no :L took me FOREVER to do my hair which kinda maybe made us a half an hour late.... ooppps oh well it was still and amazing night and danced till i could no more! at one stage my friend Roisin fell over... funniest thing going :) i kept wandering of and getting lost LIKE A BOSS.
when it was over i went home with my friend ellie and when her mum came to find us she was in her pjs.... scarrlehh.
everyones in today looking like zombies! so tired
any hoo g2g ttly bbz loljkly xx

1 comment: