WELCOME TO MY BLOG

im trying to fill up my blog so it doesnt look boring so if you see random things here and there... thats why! I dont really now what in supposed to do on this text thing soooo WELCOME TO MY BLOG, comment if you please browse if you wish and ENNNJOYY :D



Wednesday 21 September 2011

forgotten stuff

so i didn't really want to mix to different things into one post so like yeah I'm just going to make a new one... which is this one ... because my other post was the one before this one :P I'm getting quite confused (it happens alot) right, back on subject ehhh i forget what this is supposed to be about because I'm getting side tracked...emm....ehhh....oh i no now young scientist and work experience :D YAYYY i remembered woohooo. well for young scientist were supposed to think of something cool and sciency but yea our group were going to do something on farts... or toilets.. interesting HOWEVER today in science our teacher got a little spark going in our head and we now have an idea. :D
and now for the work experience thing... I GOT MY WORK EXPERIENCE.... well one of them.. in a school... preetty cool, and that's it... sin e... fin... over... done...yeah  I'm gonna go... bye

No comments:

Post a Comment